CBD oil, CBD gummies, CBD tincture, topicals, vape cartridges, concentrates, CBD infused beer, and more are some of the various forms that we currently enjoy CBD. Hence, it’s no surprise that CBD would pair well with different foods. If you’ve wanted to try some of those CBD-infused delicacies out, then this article is for you.
Here are 5 CBD food recipes to try out:
Noodle Salad With Grilled Cannabidiol Coconut Shrimp
Ingredients (4 people):
- 350g transparent noodles
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 piece (10cm) of fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 120ml fish sauce
- 80ml of water
- 120ml fresh lime juice
- 160g local raw honey
- 1 grated cucumber
- 1 green mango
- 4 napa cabbage leaves
- 6 green onions
- 1 jalapeño pepper,
- 30g fresh mint leaves
- 6g fresh coriander leaves
- 12g fresh Thai basil leaves
- 40g toasted unsweetened coconut
- 80-100mg full spectrum CBD oil
- 450g large prawns
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large dish, cover the noodles with boiling water. Leave for 5 minutes to soften. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix chili sauce, ginger, lemon juice, fish sauce, garlic, water, and honey
- Apply to the sauce, cilantro, drained noodles, cabbage, mango, cucumber, green onions, jalapeno, basil, and mint. Stir and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix the toasted coconut and CBD in a small bowl.
- Preheat the hot grill.
- Mix the shrimp, sesame oil, and salt.
- Cook the shrimp on the grill grate heat for 2-3 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and gently browned. Also, cook the other part of the shrimp for 3 minutes. Set them aside and warm. Serve the noodle salad on a plate and garnish with toasted coconut and grilled shrimp.
Ginger Roasted Carrots With Cbd Miso Sauce
Ingredients (8 people):
- 900g baby carrots
- 30ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1.5 tsp sea salt
- 60ml mirin (very sweet sake)
- 2 tablespoons yellow miso paste
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of tamari
- 80-160mg full spectrum CBD oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line the baking sheet with bakery paper.
- Mix salt, olive oil, carrots, garlic, and ginger on the baking sheet. Grill for almost 30 minutes.
- During roasting, make the sauce. Properly blend miso paste, vinegar, CBD oil, sesame oil, mirin, and tamari.
- Garnish the carrots with the sauce on a plate and serve.
Ingredients (for about thirty mini-brownies):
- 25g unsweetened dark chocolate
- 300g of CBD butter
- 200g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 150g flour
- 150g chopped and toasted pecans
- 1 tablespoon smoked chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon of CBD salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a mold with layered aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle the foil with cooking spray. Apply heat to melt the chocolate and butter in a big glass dish. Stir with sugar, vanilla, and eggs in the same dish.
- Spread the flour, nuts, and chili powder uniformly into the prepared pan. Bake for 30–35 minutes
- Remove the brownies, cool them, and cut them into squares.
Verrines Of Baked Artichokes
- 150g mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons softened CBD butter
- 100g finely grated parmesan
- 25g of sweet onions
- A can of well-drained artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 50g dry breadcrumbs or panko breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Combine mayonnaise, CBD butter, parmesan, and onions in a medium bowl. In a food processor, finely chop the artichoke hearts, then add to the mayonnaise mixture with the lemon juice and pepper.
- Place in a small gratin dish, garnish with breadcrumbs and olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then serve warm with crackers or crostinis.
CBD Matcha Coconut Tea Latte
Ingredients (for 2 glasses):
- 2 teaspoons organic, ceremonial-grade matcha powder
- 10-20mg of full-spectrum CBD oil
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 250ml macadamia milk
- 500ml hot water, not boiling
- 2 teaspoons virgin coconut oil (optional)
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients, including the virgin coconut oil (if needed), and start the blender on high speed for 15 to 20 seconds until everything is well blended and a little froth appears.
- Serve hot or cold.